Monday 20 December 2010

Funny morning...

I woke up today at 4.30 after many days of strange sleep patterns. 4.30 is literally the closest thing I've gotten to recently to a normal morning time so I figured I would just get up and attempt to be 'productive' incase this is yet another beginning of a bout of good sleep days. Just incase it wasn't though, and in fact I'm going to accidentally crash out later fragmenting the day into pointless segments I thought I'd do the thing I think makes at least a bit of a day useful when your mind isn't firing on all cylinders - I watch a movie I haven't seen before instead of rewatching Misfits for the hundredth time.

So this morning was Barry Munday, and I got to say, it is definitely the best and most awesome film to watch before you've even hit the time of morning that you should be getting up, let alone getting productive; this film put me in the best mood ever. Let me repeat = THE BEST MOOD EVER. If I'd found this film when I was on dialysis it would have been an instant addition to my rotating list of stuff that would make me laugh no matter how retarded my day was going, along with Back to the Future, Scrubs, Blakeadder, and Talladega Nights. And it's crazy cos everything about this movie is all the things I'm not about. Like, the whole of the character arc, the synopsis would sound like everything single thing I'd hate but it's part of that niche group of films that could sound like the message is so conformist, but it still aint. Bad Santa, Hot Rod, Talladega, you know, if you were told the end you might think it could be so crappy but... you know. Thank god I'm currently obsessing over Patrick Wilson and his strange obsession with emasculation, or I might not have bothered with it. Incidentally is it wrong to assume a guy must be super awesome if he'll keep playing creepy pedos and guys dealing issues of getting your balls cut off?

Anyways, I *think* the movie put me in such a great mood I might actually be really productive today. Hopefully I won't wain but I'll see later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...