Tuesday 23 November 2010

Headache, backache, eyeache...

So I've had a headache for forever. And I've been sleeping really weird. At the moment for example, my sleeping pattern was yesterday sleep at 9pm, back awake at 4am, today fell asleep 6pm, back up 8pm, don't know when the next bout will be. Few days ago it was usually sleeping 10am to 1pm, then up until the next 10am.

Now, am I not doing the script because I'm getting headaches and not sleeping well, or am I not sleeping well and getting headaches because I'm not doing the script?  I think it's there, the background, so my plan is to get back on the script one way or another every day whether I like it or not. Maybe then I'd sleep and feel like doing the stupid thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...